V2Plus (formerly V2 Technology, Inc.) was founded in 2005, at City of Fremont, which was located in California. The mission of this company is to design & develop a series of hardware & software platform & solution infrastructure based on the cutting edge SolutionNet© technology.Through years of dedicated efforts in this area, V2Plus had successfully delivered the Universal Connection Server and associated software platform & end-point Client Software V2Phone, & started to market the products under its own V2Plus brand name in 2013.
UC&C + IOT PLATFORM
New inventions The first and only one multifunction intelligent network communication platform with Unified communication and Collaboration and Internet of Things (UC&C+IoT)
It solves the issue of needing to use multiple boxes with complex inter-connection to provide unified communication functions by integrating voice, video and data processing over its own unique Universal Connection Architecture, on one single box. With this innovation, the customers who demand unified communication solution will be able to deploy the unified communication network in a very short time (compared to using the traditional unified communication equipment), and enjoy the ease of system management as a result of combining all functions into one box and using one central web based management interface. This approach significantly reduces the operation cost required to establish and maintain a unified communication network, as well as the total cost of ownership, due to having fewer boxes to own and to maintain.
The V2Plus UC Server allows the end users or system integrators to deploy an intelligent, integrated Universal Connection system that combines voice/video conference calls, instant messaging, data exchange, collaboration, and surveillance monitoring applications at the customer’s site in typically less than 1 hour time. It will then enable the customers to apply creative service application and business management scenarios in a distributed business environment.
• One single box with complete integration of communication and the Internet of things functionalities.
• Support 9-party video conference and collaboration function.
• Easily deployed on the existing networking infrastructure as an ‘add-on’ device, without disrupting existing IT activities and operation.
• All the functions (video calls/conferences, desktop sharing, instant messaging, surveillance monitoring) are invoked with simple clicks like dialing telephone extension.
• Seamlessly integrated with traditional voice telephone system, video surveillance system and communication network.
• With integrated surveillance monitoring functions, it sends the intrusion notification to the designated extension number and allows the responsible party to investigate the indidents via the video images captured by the surveillance cameras on the real-time basis.
• Support mobile devices such as Google Android or Apple iOS based smart phones and tablet computers.
• Support WebCall function, which is an optional item and can be purchased separately.It can be used to set up video based customer service call center.
• All the communication functions are established in a private cloud infrastructure to assure privacy and security in communication, collaboration and surveillance application services.
Connection Ports: RJ45 (x10); RJ11 (x12); USB2.0 (x1); RJ12 (x1)
Power Consumption: 30W
Exterior Dimension: 14.5” (36.8 cm) x 9.75” (24.76 cm) x 2.75” (7cm)
Weight: 4.5 kg (9.9 lb)
Support up to 500 registered user accounts
Support up to 100 audio/video communication sessions simultaneously
Connect up to 1,000 IP devices, including computers, IP phones, IP cameras, and IP based IoT devices.
Support up to 70 UC-Servers connected together via ‘clustering’ ports, resulting in total number of registered accounts tallied up to 35,000
UC-8100 supports 12 FXO ports
Connection Ports: RJ45 (x2); RJ11 (x4); USB2.0 (x1); RJ12 (x1)
Power Consumption: 20W
Exterior Dimension: 14.5” (36.8 cm) x 9.75”(24.76 cm) x 1.75” (4.45 cm)
Weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lb)
Support up to 100 registered user account.
Support up to 50 audio/video communication sessions simultaneously.
Connect up to 250 IP devices, including computers, IP phones, IP cameras, and IP based IoT devices.
Support up to 70 UC-Servers connected together via ‘clustering’ ports, resulting in total number of registered user accounts tallied up to 2,000.
Support 4 FXO ports.